Date & Time
Discover the brilliant parts of yourself through your soul’s song and dance!
Liberate your true nature, free from social conditioning!
Everyone and everything vibrate with sound and movement. It is these that express what lives in the heart and soul. How can we truly know ourselves or tap into our authentic nature if we do not sing and dance?
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to bring out and embrace your unique heart and soul sound and movement
- The power of the first energy chakra to heal old wounds and strengthen your foundation
- The healing power of soul song and soul dance for transforming negative messages into positive messages
- A sacred mantra for purifying the central channel for singing and dancing
- How to use the Seven Energy Chakras for deepening your connection with Heaven and Earth
- The place of hidden messages within waiting to be revealed to guide your life
- The art of communicating self-love through sound and movement and how this enriches your love of others
Join Tao Academy Tao Song and Tao Dance Teachers and Healers Sher O’Rourke and Henderson Ong for an insightful and joy inducing workshop.
Sher O’Rourke is a Certified Master Teacher and Healer and Tao Song Teacher of Tao Academy. Sher has a diverse background having worked professionally for 27 years in theatre and film in many capacities and also as a Spiritual Counselor and Healer. A serious case of chronic fatigue syndrome led her to find Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha whose techniques and blessings healed her completely of the condition. Part of this healing process involved heart and soul guided song and dance. Sher is honoured to bring these special practices and teachings to others who would like to discover their true nature which is loving and healing.
Henderson Ong is a Certified Master Teacher and Healer and Tao Dance Teacher of Tao Academy. He is a teacher of meditation, calligraphy and movement arts. Before he started doing Tao Dance, his journey in dance started when he was in his early teens, breakdancing in the streets of the Philippines, and as a member of a Chinese ballet group at the age of 16, performing at cultural centers across the country. Henderson continued to study gymnastics for a few years and focused on ballroom and social dancing at age 25. He then found Tai Ji at age 30 and studied with world renowned teachers in many traditions until he began his studies with Master Sha and learned Soul Dance.