I was asked to interview Master Sha during one of his more advanced programs in celebration of his latest book, Soul Over Matter. This book was of particular interest to me, as for the first time, it deliberately focused on the integration of spiritual principles and business. It was a collaborative effort with Adam Markel, and as you’ll find out during this conversation, Master Sha will leave you convinced that what’s good for your soul, is equally good for your business, starting with your finances.
Here are a few the questions that lead our discussion:
- Why abundance is more easily desired than achieved
- Can you truly have unlimited abundance?
- Learning to choose and trigger your soul
- Why scarcity is a self-induced relationship
- Learning to embrace the money conversation
- The difference between goals and intentions
- How much of business success has to do with energy
Moe Abdou is the founder and CEO of 33voices. He spent 20+ years growing a wealth management firm. His greatest contribution today comes from partnering with influential thought leaders to help them spread their ideas and create useful tools and resources that will help promising entrepreneurs accelerate the growth of their businesses. Visit www.33voices.com.